Professional brand essence, tone of voice and personality agency, for businesses and companies that requires a consistent communication of their identity, for brand trust and distinction.
Most of our clients come to us for a new brand identity, rebranding or website design. We are always glad to embark on this journey with them but only when they have made us understand what they hope to achieve. So we start by understanding their target market, define the brand personality and brand essence. Without clearly stated strategy, your brand cannot work. Remember, we are only interested in transforming your brand.
The first thing clients discover in a brand is what it can do for them – essence. When they get acquainted with it or not depending on its personality – tone of voice.
So how do you talk to your clients?
Are you consistent?
Do you have a well-defined tone of voice?
I am sure you are pondering why I am asking the aforementioned questions,
But here is what you must know;
By giving your brand or company a defined voice, you are telling your clients that you are solid, trustworthy and honest. It is easy to spot a discomforting and contradictory impression from an inconsistent tone of voice, and I don’t think you want that for your brand or company.
I have been saying “brand or company” as if written tone of voice were the same for both. There are key distinctions:
- You can have a company with several brands, each with its own unique tone of voice.
- Audience for brand content might be different from audience for company content – and might share the same audience.
In a nut shell, we ensure that every piece of communication coming out of your company sounds right and look right. This includes everything from brochures to emails to letters to web copy and so on. Your essence, personality and tone of voice are all included in our unique branding hierarchy.
“10% of conflict is due to difference of opinion. 90% is due to wrong tone” – Unknown
Incase you are wondering why you need us, there are few questions you should ask yourself about your brand personality and tone of voice:
- What is the essence of your brand?
- If your business was a person, how would you describe her?
- How does your brand communicate?
- What promises are you making to your customers about your products?
- What makes you standout?
- What does your business stand for?
Once you have answered these questions, look at your present brand exterior, does it reflect your brand personality?
To guide your decision making, these are what our agency will help your brand achieve:
- Influence and Persuasion – “People won’t remember what you say or do, but they will always remember how you make them feel” – Maya Angelou
- Familiarity and Trust – Something familiar doesn’t need much effort to process mentally, so people feel at ease around it. We give consistence to your brand in its use of language so that writing can be familiar to customers.
- Uniqueness and Distinction – it might seem farfetched to you but our use of culture and dialect in the way we approach does the magic.
Let us give you a trustworthy personality, unique tone of voice and marketable brand essence. We are the best in this field. Get a quick quote today!