In the world of business, it has become the norm for your audience to look out for professionalism in every segment of a brand, even the logo. There is no getting away from the scrutiny of potential clients when they need to verify your corporate identity, and something as little as the company logo design always count.
This is why businesses and companies ensure that all of their images are vectored. Vectorization is the redrawing of images and logos in a format that can be output in any resolution. In other words, it is the conversion of raster (bitmap images) to vector files.
Vector images are needed to maintain clarity even when resized.
We specialize in vectorizing images for professionals in different industry that depend on high quality files. We conveniently convert any king of raster images like JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, PDF, etc) to vector format. Even pixelated logo or blurry graphic can be converted into a sharp and scalable vector image that is suitable for signage, banners etc.
The vectorization services we provide are for:
- Logos – we vectorize logos using illustrator
- Vector clipping paths – we eliminate backgrounds
- Maps – we vectorize maps of all sorts
- Buildings – we vectorize blueprints
- Technical drawings – we vectorize engineering drawings
- Photos – whole or portions can be converted to vector images
The advantages you get from our raster to vector images are:
- They have no jaggedness
- They can be scaled up and down without losing quality
- They can be printed at any resolution
- They can be used for brochures and manuals
- Fast turnaround time
- Competitive pricing
- Great communication
- We have the experience
Individuals, businesses and companies have been using our vector conversion services for quality vector version of their personal and official logo or graphics. You too can be a part of these professionals that understands the importance of quality in a business.
Call us today and let’s fine-tune your raster images to a vector form you can be proud of.